Home

Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentine Hearts

Finally finished another of our Valentines Day decorations that Emily and I have been working on for the last week.  You would think we could work a little faster but with the beautiful weekend that we had we just couldn't quite focus on inside projects. 

Don't have a lot of pics to post that show the project from start to finish so if you have any questions just let me know.  I have already purchased more supplies to make a few more of the hearts....may need to give a little valentine to my friends.  Hope you enjoy...






3 comments:

  1. I love the tree!! I like how you did both personalized and the ones covered in those great papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin!! It was a project I did with my daughter. She did the personalized ones and we worked on the covered ones together. Great way to spend a little mother/daughter time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute...I painted the individual checks on my hearts the other day...this would have been so much easier to do...duh!

    ReplyDelete