Home

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Todays post is brought to you by the letter "P"

My front door has been bare since Christmas is over and it was driving me crazy.  I have been wanting to put something up but just couldn't think of what I wanted to hang there.  Finally today I figured it out and it all started with the letter "P" that a friend gave me for Christmas.  She had asked me this week what I had done with it and I told I hadn't figured out yet where I was going to put it.  I thought about it today and this is the result.  Thanks Lora, you're great!!!
This is what started it all.
Supplies from Hobby Lobby that I  purchased on sale today for 50% off.  

A few more supplies from Hobby Lobby and a few supplies and tools I already had.


More supplies and playing with how I want the wreath to look.
Still trying to decide how I want it to look.
Its finally done!!!
Ahhh...in its place on my front door.  Now if only the crazy dog will leave it alone, for those of you who know the infamous dog, Brownie,  you know he has a bad track record when it comes to things on the front porch.  Pray that he doesn't decide to rip it off the door and tear it apart.

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome Jennifer. I love this. Lora

    ReplyDelete