Home

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Wonderful lazy day

Ok,ok...I know I said I was going to take down the Christmas stuff but have had so much fun figuring out this blogging stuff that I have not done anything.  There's always tomorrow right?  Thought I would post a couple of pictures to introduce my kids, Logan and Emily.  She knows about this but my son has no idea that I am putting his picture on here for everyone to see.

Notice the beautiful Pottery Barn garland in the back ground...I love it.  I waited to late and missed their sale, I really wanted to get the wreath to match.  Sure hope they have it again next year.

Amazing how well they get along with each other especially on Christmas day, if only every day was like that.

Just another picture of two of the most important people in my life.
I do have a wonderful husband and I will eventually get a picture of him added too.

Here's another picture from Christmas day and everytime I pass by the construction site and see Old Glory flying high I get a lump in my throat.  Yes, I'm the girl who tears up when the National Anthem is played.  God Bless America!!!  


Beautiful stars and stripes.




No comments:

Post a Comment