Home

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Valentines Day Decorations


Emily and I have spent the day crafting together...so much fun when I get to spend the day with my girl!!  She and I have been working on a couple of projects today all in preperation for the upcoming "LOVE Day".  Here is one of the projects we have worked on, the other one is not finished yet.  I have seen similar projects for this on other blogs but we added our own little variations.  Hope you enjoy it and that it inspires you to create your own Valentines Day decorations and to share that time and experience with someone you love.
This is a artist board that we had used in an earlier project that Emily had outgrown.

Got this frame at the thrift store for $1.99.
You'll see the black and white fabric used in one of the other projects.

Ended up having to use the gemstones from the big bucket instead of the package ones.

Here is the finished project, still working on the other projects and will share them when they are complete.







4 comments:

  1. I love your Valentine's Day art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jodee, glad you liked it. Working on some other projects so check back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this!
    Olivia is home today for snow, I'm going to get her busy on one of these...she's been begging to craft lately!

    Thanks so much for linking, your blog is definitely TERRIFIC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, could you send me a Willow House catalog? No one sells it in middle tn (that I have found). I loved Southern Living at Home, I need more flatware! ;)

    email me at mandypryor@gmail.com & I'll get you my mailing addy.

    Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete