Home

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oops

OK time to confess, I got a little confused when I last posted. 
Boy that is painful to say cause I hate to make mistakes. 
Anyway let me start by saying that Lora is a great person who did get me a beautiful letter "P" just not the one I credited to her on my last post.  The "P" that I used in the wreath actually was a gift from one of my best friends, Cayci.  Sorry Cayci...I have already confessed my blundering mistake to her and being the wonderful and amazing person that she is she forgave me and even tried to help me feel better by telling me I had to much going on. 
Actually this is just one of several things I goofed up on last weekend....I went to eat dinner at my mom's house and as I am standing there drooling over the banana pudding and pasta salad that my brother brought (I didn't say he made it, it was actually his wife who worked so hard to prepare it), it suddenly hit me...WAS I SUPPOSED TO BRING SOMETHING????  So feeling brave and pretty self confident that I wasn't (I just knew that my sister-in-law was feeling like Betty Crocker that day) I asked my mom was I supposed to bring something? 
Anyone want to guess at what her reply was???  Well let me just tell you..."Yes, green beans".  Of course I replied back with, "No one told me".  So we go back and forth with the typical "Yes, I did"..."No, you didn't" routine till we finally called it quits.  Shhh...don't tell anyone but after I have had time to think it over, seems like I vaguely remember being told.
All throughout dinner I got requests to pass the beans or comments about how good they were.  Gotta love having siblings!!  Anyway just wanted to clear up my bumbling mistake and maybe this will help to remind me to slow down and listen more carefully.  BTW...Thanks Cayci, love ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment