Home

Friday, January 21, 2011

Man Cave Re-do

Okay, I've been a little slow in the postings lately so I thought since tonight was a snowy night and tv programming is a little slow I may as well post something new.  So many things are on my mind but I guess the one that stands out at this moment is.....are you ready for the great unveiling???
Here it is.....
Need another shot or two to get the full effect...


Now mind you I love to re-decorate and there are several things I would like to change in the house but guess what???  This is not my project, it is the hubby's project. 

Even sweet baby Delilah was wondering what the heck when she ran downstairs...can you tell


All of this use to be in the closet that use to be here where the empty hole is...

(No the air hockey table wasn't in the closet)

Where will I put all of this stuff at now?  I had actually just started to put some of my crafting stuff in there so that it might be a little more organized and I would have my own designated space.  Guess I should have known better cause they do call these areas "Man Caves" afterall.  That's ok though I've already put in an order for what I want (I'll show you that at a later date)
So in case you are wondering why he is doing this I'll show you three pictures that should explain it all.



So now that you have figured it out I'm going to show you one last picture that I found on the internet.  This is going to be the pool table that I highly suggest he put in the "Man Cave".  Let me know if you think he will choose this one.

Anyone up for a game of pool?


3 comments:

  1. I love it! Go Jennifer!!!

    Your friend, Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another party in the works...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know Satica, you may be right...I will be sure to give you a little yell and let you know.

    ReplyDelete