Home

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Today is the first day of the new year and the first day of my blog spot.  I have always wanted to start a blog and I figured today would be a perfect begining.  One of my favorite blogs is Susie Harris, you really need to check her blog out, its got lots of cool ideas.  Another favorite is Crafty Southern Mama, be sure to check her site out too.

Its time to take all of the Christmas decorations down (I really kinda dread it).  I love all the trees, lights and garland, the house just won't feel as cozy and happy without them but once they are down its time to start my new project(s), I can't wait!  For now I will post a few pictures of Christmas at my house.  Hope you enjoy.

This is our main tree.  All the ornaments are either from my chilhood, my husbands or my children.  I followed the tradition that my mom started, we got a new ornament every year and when we leave home we get to take our ornaments with us.  Can't imagine what I will do one day when my kids ornaments will no longer be hanging on my tree.

Our PEACE tree!!  I hope to find a cute little (not this little) white tree to use for the PEACE tree next year.  This is a new tree we decided to do this year.  Notice the snowman and snow-woman that my daughter and I made.

Good bye trees, see you again next year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment