Home

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Looking Ahead

Christmas is officially over and all the decorations are finally down and put away for another year so what to look forward to now?  I'm really not one those people who dislikes winter, I actually like it but it seems like once Christmas is over there is nothing left to look forward to during this season other than the thoughts of spring and summer. 
Soon there is be no more of this.
Or this
Or this (I'm talking about the snow, the cat is here to stay)

Or this (once again the cat is here to stay only talking about the snow)

But instead this is just a small sampling of what I am looking forward to.
Does anyone know what this flower is?  It's one of my favorites but I have no idea what it is.

and this..

and many of these I hope

and lots of beautiful blooms from this..

and a bunch of these in all different colors, you can't tell me this wouldn't bring a smile to your face and make you feel all happy and giggly.

And lots of days spent wacthing a lot of this..

and a lot of this too..

Not trying to rush time by but looking forward to long, warm days and golf, softball, swimming, working in my flowers and cookouts just to name a few. 
By the way way have I told you how much I love my Nikon D90 camera ?
Hmmm...would like to know what others are looking forward to, please feel free to share.  Stay warm for now and think of what lies ahead, it will be here before you know it.

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to getting back to a regular exercise routine. Can't stand the couch potato feeling that I'm experiencing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way mom most of my competition is in the fall just to let ya kno

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know son but you also have competitions in the summer too, can't wait to watch you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer...I think that flower is star of jasmine (at least that's what it looks like from the picture!). I'm totally impressed with your blog - it's inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Julie for the info. I looked that flower up on the internet and don't think that is it. I think it may be Sweet Autumn Clematis...check it out and see what you think.

    ReplyDelete