Home

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Willow House

Just wanted to share with you a little sample of Willow House.  I love the beautiful products that Willow House has to offer and I think you would love them too.  Its is so much fun to decorate and mix old and new things together.  A little thrifting combined with beautiful products from Willow House equals gorgeous!!!
They have updated their products and have added a lot of new and beautiful things that I know you will love once you see them.
Check out my link on my blog page and it will take you to my online store where you can purchase direct.  Be sure to check out the outlet deals that they have to offer...if you are like me a sweet little deal always makes me happy.





2 comments:

  1. I just discovered Willow House the other day! I had seen the name all over blogland and decided to see what it was.

    WOW! They have some beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they do have BEAUTIFUL stuff!!! I love it. Check out my link on my blog page and it will take you to my online store. Be sure to check out the OUTLET...they have some really great deals there!!

    ReplyDelete