Home

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sibling Love

Okay....tonights post isn't about crafting, decorating, thrifting or Willow House.  Did you ever just have one of those days where something happens that makes you think...How lucky am I???

Well today was my day for that to happen!

Yes, my wonderful siblings may kill me when they find out about this (the picture not the post) but I realized yet again how lucky I am to have been blessed with the best brothers and sister anyone could ever have!!!

Now mind you we have all grown up (and out), hair has changed colors, some of us even have the most amazing sparkles in our hair but not me I choose not to let mine shine (thanks Terri).  We've laughed, cried and even fought along the way but in the end we love each other.   

Yes, tonight is my night to be sappy but those who know me know that it's not that uncommon for me to have moments like this....I personally like them....gives me that warm fuzzy feeling and makes me smile thinking about happy moments we shared as kids.

So with all this being said, I won't bore you to tears but just wanted to give a big shout out to my brothers and sister to say LOVE YOU GUYS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment