Home

Monday, February 21, 2011

Repurposed Thrift Find Is Now A Personalized Treasure For My Sister

I have been away for awhile, not literally... just away from updating my blog.  I have been checking in daily though to see how my fellow bloggers are doing and to see the new and creative things they have been up to.  I also have some very talented friends on facebook that have been very creative too....people like Tonya...go girl go!!!

I haven't been up to as much as some of you have but I finally did get one little thing done so here it is....Hope you enjoy!



From this little bag came all of this...


Notice the sweet little thing on the far bottom left...


Before the transformation...


Ooohh la la...somebody has the same last name as one of my favorite drinks only spelled different


Now its all tucked away safe and sound in its new home all because someone had a birthday (and it just so happened that her name has six letters).

BTW Sis.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Now here is a little something that I have great plans for...just hope I get time to get around to it soon...

Check back often to see where these cute little birdies land.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like you were treasure hunting. Great finds. Dianntha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, pretty (and my favorite drink as well)! I particularly love the one with goats though.

    I am also a (wind-blown in from IN) KY girl now!

    ReplyDelete