Home

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Beautiful Farmhouse Style Rug

Back in stock...at Decor Steals

tattoo bamboo mat | Bamboo Rug | Bamboo Mats

Several years ago I saw this beautiful bamboo mat on the Miss Mustard Seed blog.  I originally got a couple to sell (at the time I had a booth in a vendor mall).  I sold one and the other made it’s way back to my house. I stored it away in the basement for awhile and eventually decided to get it out and see how it would look in my dining room.  I’ll be honest, I wasn’t expecting it to be very durable but it has held up beautifully and my only regret is that I didn’t use it sooner than I did. 


We recently got a new table for a steal from a local auction.  I had been looking for one for years but just couldn't bring myself to pay the price for a new one.  Believe it or not this table and bench were brand new and still in the box and we got both pieces for less than the price of the bench alone.  Insert happy dance!  


I love the uniqueness of this mat.  The different fonts printed on it adds so much character and beauty to it.  


Do you love it yet and feel the need to get one for yourself?  Surely you do...It is durable, ours has been in use for several years now and has held up beautifully.  Here's the link again to purchase one for yourself.  Last time I saw them they went like hot cakes so make sure you don't miss out.



As you can see right now we currently have a mix of seating being used with the table and bench.  The four side chairs are from the old maple table that we were using and will be replacing eventually when I can find some that I really like and that don't cost a fortune...I'm a bargain hunter.  The chair at the end is a set of two that I found at a local vendor mall and had recovered.  I'll have to say they're not the most comfortable but they sure are pretty and happen to be one of my most loved junk treasure finds.


DSC_1902 copy (424x640)

Isn't it gorgeous in this picture?  I hope you make one yours before they are sold out.  Happy shopping and while you are there be sure you check out all of the other beautiful things available at Decor Steals.



No comments:

Post a Comment