Home

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Picking a New Bedroom Light...What's Your Favorite


Let There Be Light


So...I'm slowly making some progress in the room makeover.  Paint and wallpaper (which I will tell you all about later) is going up and covering the dark blue and gray walls.  The next thing that has to go is that space age looking ceiling fan.  I don't remember if I picked it out or if my son did but I'm going to blame that one on him.  Please don't tell him because I'm sure he will quickly deny that he had anything to do with it.  BTW...it will be for sale if anyone is interested in it.


So...now I'm reaching out again to ask you...Which light should find its way to my house?  After perusing thru the lighting at Lowe's and after long hours of looking online for the perfect one I'm still undecided if I made the right choice.

  I've picked out a few of my favorites and to be honest I have already bought one but I'm not sure if I'm going to put it in there, pot it someplace else in my home or return it.  

Lighting is expensive and I don't want to spend a lot of money on it so after searching Anthropologie, Restoration Hardware, Pottery Barn, Home Depot and on and on....I picked out some that I like.  

Look at the options below and tell me which one is your favorite.





Industrial Crystal Pendant Light from Amazon




Brushed Nickel Drum Semi Flush Light from Amazon




Rustic Drum Chandelier





 Wood Bead Chandelier
Wood Bead Chandelier from Amazon




Jonathan
Jonathan Light from Home Depot


Anyone else detect a theme for most of the lights?  Fringe and beads...I guess my Hippie/Boho love is showing isn't it?

Do you have any other favorites you want to share?  Please feel free to, I'm open to suggestions.

Have a wonderful day friends!
~Jennifer~


No comments:

Post a Comment