Home

Monday, January 13, 2020

Bedroom Makeover and I Need Your Help


Help Me Choose a bed...please

So...My little boy (now 26) got married and left home almost three years ago.  In those three years I've been working on redoing his bedroom and let me assure you this is the most progress I have made in the process of changing it from his room to a guest room.  I started it once before and just couldn't decide what I wanted to do in there.



The navy and gray walls will soon be covered in a soft pink color (if I don't change my mind) and a fun geometric wall paper.  The wall paper pattern is a step out of the box for me but sometimes you need to branch out and try something different.  It's peel and stick so if for some reason I decide its not for me I can take it down easily...but I'm pretty sure I'm going to love it!


Paint color Romance by Sherwin Williams.


This is the wallpaper I chose to cover one wall as a focus wall.  You can get it here from Amazon or check out the other options they have available.
Tempaper Wallpaper

Now that I have my paint and wallpaper picked out I need your help with picking a bed.  Below are a few options that I found on Amazon as choices but I'm on the fence about which one is my favorite.  I have provided the links to them in case you see one you like for yourself or if you just want to know more about them so you can help me decide.
Bronze Gold pipe bed
Novogratz Gold bed
Zinus Ibidun Upholstered Button Tufted Platform Bed
Ashley Nashburg Black bed
Tribecca Home Giselle Antique Dark Bronze

Tell me what your favorite is and hopefully by the time the room is painted I will have a bed waiting to be set up in it.  

I guess the next decision will be what new light fixture do I install because that outer space looking thing is definitely coming out!  I'm sure I will be needing help deciding that as well so if you have ideas be ready to let me know what they are.


~Jennifer~

Linking with Common Ground and Follow The Yellow Brick Home


2 comments:

  1. Love the paint color and wallpaper choice! My favorite is the upholstered headboard. Can’t wait to see final look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm excited to finally be moving ahead with redoing it. I'll keep you updated throughout the process.

    ReplyDelete