Home

Saturday, January 18, 2020

One Step Closer

This was the inspiration behind the wallpaper choice...

Laundry Room Makeover | Nesting with Grace | Explore this before and after mudroom with modern removable wallpaper, painted laminate floors, and gold hardware for a stylish new space! #laundryroom #makeover #mudroom 

  Unfortunately my paper is here and the nail holes have been spackled but I haven't been able to work on the room re-do.  My back decided it didn't like me anymore so I've been bound to the couch and bed the past few days.  Hopefully after a little rest and some meds. to help me I will be ready to roll (or should I say unroll) in a day or two.



I do love this paper and can't wait to see it all come together.  

Next decision...lighting.  Hope you will give me you input when I get my choices finalized.



No comments:

Post a Comment