Home

Friday, January 17, 2020

They Had Me At Hello...

Forget a single rug gracing your front porch entryway...look how much fun you can have with layering them. 

Some people don’t like to search and shop so I did that for you.   You can sit and shop in your PJ’s while sipping your morning coffee.   If you see something you like you can shop it from the links provided below the pictures.  


Target had me at “Hello” when I saw this door mat on the shelf.  It’s priced right at under $13 but today it’s priced even better than that. It’s on sale for $9.09 but the sale ends today. Don’t worry they deliver so if you don’t live close or just don’t want to get out and go you can still get it.  Either way it’s a bargain for such a fun colorful rug.  I mean seriously...who wouldn’t want to wipe their feet on that pretty little thing. 

I wanted to do the layering thing but I wanted to do something a little different from other things I had seen.  I figured anything that bright and cheery needed a little something sassy to go under it and I knew leopard print was just what it needed. 





After a little internet searching I found one at a price I was ok with, this one was just a little over $25. For those who know me you know that anything left on my porch is apt to be destroyed by our sweet stray dog that found us several years ago.  For those who don’t know me let me just say he has destroyed cushions, plants, rugs (and yes I’m probably just adding another one for him to add to the list), packages left at the door and on and on...and to think we let him stay even after all of that.
The link is listed under the picture below. 

Leopard Rug from Rugs USA
As I was looking for the leopard print rug I came across this bright yellow one and it was priced so well that I couldn’t pass it up.   It’s on sale for $12.10 and it’s a hand hooked rug.  It is beautiful and it’s available in orange too. If you are looking for something bright and cheery you will love it. 
The link is listed under the picture below. 

Yellow Rug from Rugs USA

 Cursive Hello Rug From Target
Cursive Hello Rug From Target

If you are looking for the buffalo plaid rugs that are all the rage now here are some inexpensive ones from Amazon. The links to shop for them are included below the picture.  They are all under $20 and the black and white one is under $10...you can’t beat a deal like that!

Red Buffalo Plaid Rug
 This one has several different color combinations to choose from
Black Buffalo Plaid Rug 


Blue Buffalo Plaid Rug 


And of course you need a coco/coir mat to complete the layered look. If the teal hello mat isn’t for you here’s some options available from Amazon that can be delivered to your front door. 


Hello Mat

Home Sweet Home Mat

Hello Sunshine


If you see something you like let me know or if you have something you’re looking for let me know and I’ll see if I can help you find it. 


Wishing you a happy Friday!

~Jennifer ~


Linking with Common Ground and Follow The Yellow Brick Home

No comments:

Post a Comment