Home

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Little Things Can Be Beautiful

Adding little touches with plants and vintage finds.



A string of pearls and an air plant may be just the plants that I need.  They are beautiful, fun and so far...knock on wood...I have managed to keep them alive and green.  Look how sweet they look tucked away in the vintage Coca-Cola crate I found at a local vendors mall.

My initial thought was to hang the crate in the laundry room when I redid it but that wasn't the most well thought thru idea.  It did manage to hang there for a few days but I guess you can tell it found a new home.


 It fits in perfect with the vintage crock jug, which belonged to my husbands grandmother and adds a little farmhouse feeling to the room. I'm glad it didn't work out in the laundry room because here I get to enjoy it everyday. 

Any plant lovers out there that can offer other plant suggestions that are low maintenance and easy to care for? 


~Happy Sunday~

Jennifer








No comments:

Post a Comment