Home

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Easy to make snowflakes

Making snowflakes since its to warm to snow...


Not everyone loves snow but surely even the non-snow lovers will love these snowflakes.  Since I had a little free time today I thought I would try my hand at making these snowflakes that I saw on another blog.  

Would you believe me if I told you they were easy to make and were made out of brown paper lunch bags?  The hardest part was cutting them out.  My scissors weren't very sharp so that made cutting them a little difficult but other than that it was easy as pie.

I saw the snowflake posted on the blog Hymns and Verses. Isn't this the most perfect screened in porch?  I loved it as soon as I saw it.  It is decorated beautifully for Christmas and those snowflakes drew me in instantly.  



 Since I had a little free time today I thought I would try my hand at making some of these beautiful snowflakes.  Be sure to head over to Hymns and Verses to see more of her beautiful screened in porch and for the link to Cuckoo4Design for the original post that showed how to make them. 




One down and two to go and my stair railing will be complete.  

Give it a try, I think you're gonna love them too!


No comments:

Post a Comment