Home

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Little Mix Of Something Old and Something New

Go away cold weather...I'm ready for spring.  Are you?  That little teaser warm spring week that we had sure left a lasting impression and I want it back...PLEASE!  I was all prepared to get started on my project list.  I did set out some pansies...I was so tired of looking at those old empty pots of dirt.  Doesn't this look soooo much better than a pot of dirt?
And I got these sweet little babies too...just waiting to plant them and watch them grow.  Hurry spring...I need you.  So... since I can't do things outside here's a little something I found at my new favorite flea market.

Right now she's all decorated up for Easter but soon she will find herself outside all filled with flowers (don'tcha love the eggs my sweet girl painted for me). 

Of course sometimes you have to mix a little new with the old like this little beauty from Willow House.  I added a couple of little chicks and a bunch of eggs from Hobby Lobby.  Oh and that adorable little bunny is also from Hobby Lobby too.



Since the trees were blooming so beautifully I couldn't resist bringing in a little of their beauty so that I could enjoy it even more.  By the way the vase is also Willow House (available in the online outlet store).

Of course I'm getting prepared for Easter even though my babies aren't little anymore I still love filling their baskets with all kinds of goodies like this lil cutie...

Shhh...don't tell them...remember it's the Easter Bunny that delivers all these goodies.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

I'm linking up to some other wonderful blogs so hop on over and see the other amazing things my fellow bloggers have created.

  link up every friday!   

                 The Shabby NestCatch a Glimpse Button

3 comments:

  1. Oh, love the basket! So pretty and either filled with cute eggs or flowers a wonderful find!

    (hmmm, may need to learn about this [possibly] KY flea!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for finding me! I'm your newest follower now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer! Everything looks so lovely and all dressed up for Spring. I agree that the cold weather can't go away soon enough! Thank you for linking up this week to Inspiration Friday!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete