Home

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Champions In More Ways Than One

Ok so my blog is usually about thrifting, crafting, decorating

 and so on but tonights post is about something totally

different but very near and dear to my heart....LADY

ROCKETS!!!!  I was at one time a lady Rocket but that was a

loooong time ago.  I probably couldn't run down the floor and

back without passing out but that is not the reason for the

post tonight...no tonights post is a celebration for the

Regional Champs!!!!  So proud of our girls as they once again

head to Diddle Arena to battle it out for the title of State

 Champ. 
Copied this pic from Katies pics...thanks
And of course I have to give a big shout out to number 21...

Hi Katie.  She is my sons favorite player and highschool

sweetheart and yes I think she is a really kinda sweet too and

cute to boot.

Once again CONGRATS Girls!!!!!

And to my friend Coach Noble just want to say I am proud of

you and your coaching staff for the wonderful job that you

do. When the season is over I think its time to plan a girls

weekend out.  Woo Hoo see you at Diddle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment