Home

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ooh La La ...Red It Is

Finally found a picture of the little red table before its make over.  It was locked away on my old cell phone and that's where it almost stayed but I out smarted that ole thing and blue toothed to my new phone.  Ha...take that technology, I outsmarted you this time but I'm sure by tomorrow I will be out done again.
 


Anyway here it is in it former state of glory...

Notice all the other treasures I found that day.
 
 
It wasn't much to look at but with a little paint it would take on a whole new look.
 
 
It's base coat is Annie Sloan in Emperor's Silk and the stencil is done in Graphite.
 
 
 
 
Here is it sanded and covered with a coat of clear wax and .
 
 
And here it is with a little dark wax too.
 
I still have work to do on it.  At this time I only have the top of the table done but so far I'm thinking I like this color.  Now to see what else I can find that would look good in red but before I do that I guess I better work on the other items that I have sitting around waiting to be revitalized.
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment