Home

Monday, January 13, 2014

Hello Again...

Well looks like someone gave up the blogging for awhile...now wonder who in the world that was.  Yep, you guessed right that would be me :)  Ok, ok so I took a little break but it’s time to fire it up and get it going again. 


I would like to say my life was simply so full of fun and excitement and therefore I didn't have the time but if honesty is the best policy (which was one of the many many good things my mama taught me) then I guess I better not say that.  Now don't get me wrong my life is rather fun and there's always excitement but that's not the excuse for not blogging actually I don't know what the reason is other than ran out of ideas, lost my focus heck I don't really know but anyway I'm giving it a whirl again...

I tend to be one of those people who starts one thing and then moves on before its ever really finished.  Not to offend anyone but I believe as the saying goes my mind is like a fart in a whirlwind...its full of ideas floating around and sometimes I just can't wait to try something new so therefore I'm off on another mission.  I have several projects in the works but one of the things I enjoy the most is dabbling in making a little jewelry.  I have several different things/styles that I like to do and enjoy them all.

Here's a little example of some of the things I've been working on...



No comments:

Post a Comment